Terms & Conditions
These terms and conditions control and protect your use of the website owned and operated by Jermyn Street Guild Co., Ltd. (hereby referred to as Jermyn Street Guild). By accessing this website you agree to the terms and conditions set out herein. Your access is subject to acceptance of and compliance with those terms and conditions. If you have any queries about them, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Use of This Website
- The contents of these pages are the copyright of Jermyn Street Guild. Reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than with the written permission of Jermyn Street Guild.
- In particular, no part of the Jermyn Street Guild web pages may be distributed or copied for any commercial purpose, or incorporated in any other work or publication, whether in hard copy or electronic or any other form. No part of the Jermyn Street Guild web pages may be reproduced or transmitted to, or stored in, any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
- We reserve the right to withdraw the website, any information contained in the website, and any goods offered for sale on the website, at any time. If you access our website from outside the Vietnam you are responsible for compliance with local laws where they are applicable.
- We will not be liable for any claims, damages and costs, including legal fees, arising out of any misuse of the website by you or any user of your computer equipment, whether authorised by you or not, or any misuse of the website or your Jermyn Street Guild account information by any other user (except to the extent that such misuse arises from unlawful disclosure of your account information by Jermyn Street Guild to third parties).
- You must be 18 years or older to use the website and purchase goods offered for sale on the website.
2. Offer to Purchase
- On receipt of your order we will issue a confirmation email to confirm receipt of your order to the email address supplied by you. Our acceptance of your order will take place upon dispatch of the products ordered.
3. Cancellation of an Order
- You may cancel an order, or part of an order, at any time after you have placed it up until the charging of your credit card or the crediting of our account.
- You can cancel your order by email to email@example.com
You are required to specify the order number(s) to which the cancellation relates, full details or all items to be cancelled and your name and address.
We will confirm cancellation of order as soon as practicable thereafter.
4. Cancellations of Orders After Delivery
- Title of goods will pass to you at the point we charge your payment card or, when other payment methods are used, funds are credited to our account.
- Under the terms of Our Guarantee, we will refund the full amount you paid for the goods within 30 days of your cancellation provided you send us details of the order number that is to be cancelled either in part or the whole and once we have received back the cancelled goods. We need to receive the goods unaltered, undamaged, unused and unworn, unless you are returning faulty goods. You will be responsible for bearing the cost of returning any goods to us.
5. Price and Payment
- Prices shown on the website are in United States dollars. The price you pay for goods is as shown on our website at the time you order the goods. However, orders will only be taken if there is no major error in the prices or descriptions shown. A separate Post and Packaging (P&P) charge will apply to goods and this is shown on the website. The P&P charge shown is for all customers.
- We reserve the right to change prices listed on the website without prior notice. We accept payment by Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Paypal.
6. Accuracy of Content
- Our checking processes are designed to ensure correct prices are published and that the description of the product and its photographic representation is accurate. The colours shown on your monitor may differ to the actual colours of the garments due to technical reasons beyond our control.
- Unless expressly stated, feature accessories such as ties and cufflinks shown in photography are for styling purpose only and are not included in the price of the product.
Jermyn Street Guild confirms that in relation to any goods purchased from the website:
- We have the right to sell the goods to you;
- The goods will correspond with the description given on the website; and
- The goods will be of satisfactory quality.
- To the extent permitted by law all other express or implied terms, conditions, warranties, representations or endorsements with regards to any goods are excluded. Jermyn Street Guild accepts no liability for any indirect or consequential loss or damage, or for any loss of profit, revenue or business (whether direct or indirect) however caused or whether foreseeable or not, arising from your purchase of goods on the website.
- Jermyn Street Guild's total liability to you under any contract for the purchase of goods or otherwise under this Agreement will be limited to the amount paid by you for any goods purchased.
- Jermyn Street Guild will not be responsible for any loss or damages incurred by unauthorised use of your payment card on the website. Jermyn Street Guild is not responsible for notifying your card issuer or any law enforcement authority in these instances.
- The limitations and exclusions in this clause do not affect your statutory rights and only apply to the extent permitted by applicable law. Nothing in this Agreement shall serve to limit Jermyn Street Guild's liability for personal injury or death caused by negligence.
8. Entire Agreement
- The above and other notices elsewhere on the website represent the entire terms and conditions relating to your use of the website to order goods and the supply of goods to you. No additional terms or conditions requested by and communicated in any way by you will form part of the contract whether accepted or not by an employee of Jermyn Street Guild. No employee of Jermyn Street Guild can alter the terms and conditions of this contract whether or not they confirm this to you in any way.
9. Trade Marks
- Jermyn Street Guild and its logo are trademarks of Jermyn Street Guild Co., Ltd. Any use of the trade marks is prohibited other than with the express written consent of Jermyn Street Guild.
- Jermyn Street Guild gives no warranties and makes no representations, express or implied, as to the accuracy, quality, validity or completeness of any information contained in the Jermyn Street Guild website and accepts no liability for any loss resulting directly or indirectly from the use of or reliance on any such information.
- Jermyn Street Guild shall be under no obligation to notify any person of any error in the Jermyn Street Guild website.
- Jermyn Street Guild shall not be liable to any person for any direct or indirect loss or damage which may arise from the use of any of the information contained in any of the materials on this website.
By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify Jermyn Street Guild against all losses, damages, costs, claims and expenses which arise from:
- Any act by you which is inconsistent with these terms and conditions; and
- Any claim, suit, action, demand or proceeding by a third party against Jermyn Street Guild which is caused or contributed (either directly or indirectly) by you.